Clear/Tinted/Safety/Toughened/Curved Tempered Glass with CE/ISO/Csi (3mm-25mm)
|FOB Price:||US $7 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $7/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates or Plywood|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TG
- Appearance: Flat/Bent/Curved
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Flatness: High Class
- Brand: Sdf
- Type: Rectangle, Square, Round, Oval etc
- Package: Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates
- Specification: CE, CCC, CIS, ISO
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products, Military
- Colour: Clear, Bronze, Blue, Grey, Green, Pink, Black etc
- Thickness: 3mm to 19mm
- Trademark: SDF
- Origin: Qingdao, China
More And More Clients Choose SDF Because We Can Offer:
We Never Let Our Clients Have Any Loss During Business!
Good Quality Is The Basic Of Long-term Business!
We Try To Let Our Clients Have More Profit During Business!
We Have Good Production Capability To Guarantee The Delivery Time !
TEMPERED GLASS is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature (650 °c) and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air.
It results in the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressive stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use. It is ideal for areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts are an important consideration.
FEATURES OF TEMPERED GLASS:
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, 1.5-3 times stronger wind resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
2. WHEN breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. Excellence thermal stability: It withstands abrupt temperature change of 300 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customers' request. Once tempered, it can not be further cut.
China GB15763.2-2005 and 9963-1998; Europe EN 12600: 2002, 16 CFR 1201; America ASTM C1048; UK BS 6206: 1995
1.Finland TAMGLASS Tempered Glass Equipment Max Size:2440*6000mm
2.High Level of Luoyang North Glass Roller Glass Temper Machine
3.Bystronic Automatic Remove Coating Cutting Machine from Switzerland
4.Intermac Automatic Cutting Machine from Italy
5.Heat-soaked Testing Equipment
6.Automatic Hollow Glass Production Line from Bystronic Switzerland
7.Laminated Glass Production Equipment
8.Polishing Equipment from Korean
9.Silk-screen Printing Equipment
Minimum Size :200mm×300mm
Maximum Size: 2440mm×6000mm
Color:Clear, Gray, Light gray, Blue, etc.
1. Paper inter-layer or plastic between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron belt for consolidation
APPLICATION OF TEMPERED GLASS:
Windows and Doors in Architecture/Decorations/Skylights/Escalators
Table tops and furniture/Green house/Facades and curtain walls
Refrigerator shelves/Railings/Shower enclosures/Swimming pools
|Thickness||3mm to 19mm|
|Color||Clear, Bronze, Blue, Green,Ultra Clear,Grey, etc|
|Size||Min size 300mmx300mm, Max Size 2440mmx6000mm|
A:SDF offers one-stop purchase,we cover full range of glass products from raw float,reflective,patterned glass to processed glass products such as laminated glass,mirrors,tempered glass,acid-etched etc.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A:Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (20-27Tons).We can also do LCL orders.
Q: How can I get samples to check your qulity?
A:We offer samples for free. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
Q:Can you do OEM Orders?
A:Yes,we hire technicians to design your products as per your specific needs.
Q:What is your trade Term?
Q:What is your payment term?
A:T/T,L/C, Credit 30-90days